Fun Memories

I have so many memories at my school! I have so many fun times throughout this school year, but if I had to narrow it down, I would say my first memory that I thought was surprising was the unexpected dance battle. It was a normal day at break, when I then saw a huge crowd! Me and my friends went over not knowing what to expect but as soon as Ms. Swain tells us all to kneel down so we can see people doing the worm, and all types of dances. I am still not sure how the teachers set it up but it was definitely a fun memory to remember.

The second memory I remember was scorekeeping for the boys volleyball tournament. Me and Aila spent our time inside the gym scorekeeping with tons of snacks! The referees were super chill so we were able to just score keep and play volleyball during our breaks. Me, Aila, Allie, and Hannah would spend our breaks at snack bars as well, or even meeting people from other schools. Overall, the event was really fun and I’m glad I was able to spend most of the day scorekeeping, and hanging out with my friends.

The final memory I remember was something I’d never forget. During our basketball city finals tournament, we were playing our final team. Well, we thought they were our final team but we did end up playing someone after. We were playing against one of the other schools, and we were on our way to losing our first game. We so far haven’t lost a game and we were losing by two points. Then all of a sudden Margaret scores a three pointer at the buzzer Andy e end up winning the game. We come back from the city finals undefeated. Once I finished this blog, I realized how much fun school could be. Sure it can be hard sometimes but you should just spend your time in the best way because soon it will be gone.