Dinner Party

If I could invite three people to dinner, I would choose people that can help me with my strengths. I would also choose people who would be able to get along with and have fun. The first person I would choose to invite over would be Batman. Batman is known for bringing good into the world. If I invited Batman I would be able to learn his skills into making the world a better place.

The second person I would choose would be Dwayne Johnson, otherwise known as The Rock. One of the many talents The Rock does would be acting. The Rock would teach me not only acting since he did play in some movies, but also his well known trick. The Rock is famous for lifting his one eyebrow up to what makes people laugh every time. I know it would be hilarious to invite him over for dinner.

The final person I would choose to invite would be Miloš Dimitrijevic. Miloš is one of my distant cousins and it would be fun to invite to actually meet one of my many cousins in Serbia. Miloš is a professional soccer player in Serbia. Soccer is a big deal for Serbians so I could learn how much it really means in Serbia. If I also invited one of my Serbian cousins, they would bring in the best food such as cevapi or pita. I could also learn a few soccer skills from Miloš in which would be helpful to beat my brother in a match.

One thought on “Dinner Party