Missing Jimmy

Being a mother is one of the loveliest things in life, but also the most annoying at times. You see, I have two baby little otters who I’d never trade for the world. But one of them in particular is a bit, questionable. My oldest, Christine is the most responsible little otter I know. She is practically like an angel. But on the other hand, my youngest. Jimmy, humorous, mischievous, you never know what he’s up to. Just like what happened the other day.

It was a normal morning in the Pacific Ocean, I was gonna go hunting to bring back food. “Christine, watch Jimmy while I’m gone. Make sure he doesn’t take one paw out of this house.” Christine nods her head, she’s always been pretty quiet. I left around searching the sea, but I come back empty handed. As I come back into my house I see Christine panicked. “Jimmy, he’s gone!” I have never heard her voice have so much emotion in a while. I knew what I had to do.

I went out for hours searching in the sea, not for hunting but for Jimmy. After hours losing hope, I saw Jimmy with his friends. “Jimmy!” I cried out as I swam so fast over to him. I’ve never swam that fast in my life. I pull up his neck and carry him home. Jimmy didn’t even bother to say anything. He knew no matter what he said, he was in a lot of trouble.